This is an offshoot of the original Liam & Janet blog. That blog has become overrun by Liam's inability to keep his mouth shut when something annoys him. The serious rants there seemed incongruous with the humor columns. The plan for the humor columns continues to be to post a new one every Friday, plus occasional extras when the mood strikes.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Subscriptions!

[December 2006 update: bloglet.com seems to be down more often than it is up, and I found over time that it rarely got around to sending out my updates. I am now using "FeedBlitz", which so far has been working better. --Liam]

I found a site called bloglet.com that allows me to set up subscriptions to my blog.

If you look on the upper right, just above the ads, you should see a spot where you can enter your e-mail address and then hit "Subscribe".

If you do that, my essays (and anything else I post) will be automatically e-mailed to you.

I'd still love to have people come back and make comments when the mood strikes, but hopefully this will be easier for some of you.

(And as with any automatic e-mail, it's possible your e-mail system might consider something spam. If you don't get a new essay each Friday, check back with the site.)

I'm still testing this out, so let's hope it works right!

Liam.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pikkel Weezel said...

Considering that you receive almost zero comments on any of your posts, what makes you think people are soooo interested in this boring shit to actually go through the trouble of subscribing?

Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Liam said...

I don't know, probably the fact that I know I have quite a number of regular readers. I recently moved all of my posts to a new blog, and thereby lost all of the comments.

Now, considering that you're a prick who doesn't like my blog and hasn't been around long enough to know the whole story, why would you post this?

Liam.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]
Visit HumorLinks!

This HumorLinks Ring site
owned by
Liam\'s Weekly Humor Column

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
Website Counter
Counter