This is an offshoot of the original Liam & Janet blog. That blog has become overrun by Liam's inability to keep his mouth shut when something annoys him. The serious rants there seemed incongruous with the humor columns. The plan for the humor columns continues to be to post a new one every Friday, plus occasional extras when the mood strikes.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Comments Change

Note: I've gotten a huge increase in the number of spam comments lately, so I've enabled a new Blogger feature that makes you type in a verification word before you comment.

My intent is not to stifle legitimate comments (which is why I still allow anonymous comments), just to stop these damned 'bots coming in and spamming the world on my blog.

I know the word verification is annoying, and my apologies. It's the best solution to the problem.

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]
Visit HumorLinks!

This HumorLinks Ring site
owned by
Liam\'s Weekly Humor Column

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
Website Counter
Counter