This is an offshoot of the original Liam & Janet blog. That blog has become overrun by Liam's inability to keep his mouth shut when something annoys him. The serious rants there seemed incongruous with the humor columns. The plan for the humor columns continues to be to post a new one every Friday, plus occasional extras when the mood strikes.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Liam Humor Book Now Available!!!

For anyone whose ever read these columns and said "I wish I could get these columns professionally bound into book form", now you can. I've set up an account with Lulu.com, and shortly I'll be adding a "Buy my book" button to the blog page. I'm still tweaking things like book title, design of cover, and I may fix a few formatting issues. Heck, if I can find someone with the talent and the interest to draw a few cartoons to go with a few of the columns, I may add that as well.

But the initial version of the book is already available, for anyone who REALLY wants one. It costs $9.95 plus shipping. Once I have a final version available, it'll be listed on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and may cost a few dollars more.

For now, if you really want an early copy, you're welcome to click through to:

http://stores.lulu.com/liam-humor

(Yeah, I know, I should have waited to announce this until I was happy with the final product, but I'm just so excited that there's a version available!)

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]
Visit HumorLinks!

This HumorLinks Ring site
owned by
Liam\'s Weekly Humor Column

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
Website Counter
Counter